Well we are finally getting there, to have the supercharged miata running again.
List of stuff we did:
- Mounted pulley, which was a lot more difficult then the original one.
- We put back the injectors, mounted the rest of the inlet.
- Mounted the valve cover, which is powder coated white.
- Painted the letters on the valve cover black.
- Mounted power steering belt. it just fitted, since the diameter of the pulley is bigger that the oem.
- Mounted dynamo belt, also just fitted, since diameter of new pulley is a little smaller then the oem.
- Mounted new oil filter
- Mounted supercharger
- Mounted radiator
- Mounted exhaust gasket
- Tightened ARP Bolts
Things to do:
- Mount new supercharger belt. old one is just to small...
- Mount inter cooler
- Put fluids
- Test start
- Mount the last parts.